HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Registration plate 'WWW' results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayz-HWC
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2280
Location : Malaysia, KL
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

If anyone cares here is a link...can download PDF some more Smile

'WWW' plates results

_________________
Rayz-HWC

Happy Hunting!! Have A Great Day!

~tRY NOt tO bECoME a MaN Of SuCCeSS, bUt RatHEr tO BeCOmE a MaN OF VaLuE~
Back to top Go down
hassan
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4641
Age : 42
Location : subang 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Wed May 30, 2012 12:12 pm

guess i lost the bid for www 1.... verymad verymad verymad

_________________
HRKC
EL SUPREMO NUMERO UNO
WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, REBELLION BECOMES DUTY.
I CAME, I PWNED AND I LMAO..
Back to top Go down
sahama
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16149
Age : 58
Location : Johor Bahru Johor
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Wed May 30, 2012 2:59 pm

hassan wrote:
guess i lost the bid for www 1.... verymad verymad verymad

cos you tak ada cukup wang wang wang.
Back to top Go down
http://kitzakuan1968.blogspot.com/
eight
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2355
Location : nomad
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

thank for the link mr. ray... i personally dont get what is the big deal to get the www plate number... i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....
Back to top Go down
sahama
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16149
Age : 58
Location : Johor Bahru Johor
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 pm

If the Sultan wants to sell RM1 juta www1 there will ready buyers queuing for it. Sultan knows the commercial value of the plate. He is a cunning business Sultan when come to bus. dealing, I tell you. I actually have conversation with him last year about the business in Johor and he really uptodate man and the highness have ton of money too. No question: able to acquire bugatti vyron and others.
Back to top Go down
http://kitzakuan1968.blogspot.com/
hassan
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4641
Age : 42
Location : subang 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

sahama wrote:
If the Sultan wants to sell RM1 juta www1 there will ready buyers queuing for it. Sultan knows the commercial value of the plate. He is a cunning business Sultan when come to bus. dealing, I tell you. I actually have conversation with him last year about the business in Johor and he really uptodate man and the highness have ton of money too. No question: able to acquire bugatti vyron and others.

haha.. i guess that explains it... well played sultan well played indeed...

_________________
HRKC
EL SUPREMO NUMERO UNO
WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, REBELLION BECOMES DUTY.
I CAME, I PWNED AND I LMAO..
Back to top Go down
CHAH
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2761
Age : 44
Location : you go straight, don't belok belok
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:12 pm

eight wrote:
i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....

PEN 15 has been reserved for Hassan small hotrod........... tongue
Back to top Go down
eight
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2355
Location : nomad
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:17 pm

CHAH wrote:
eight wrote:
i like those ones that spell something... example DAD 1, or JED 1... or funny one PEN 15....

PEN 15 has been reserved for Hassan small hotrod........... tongue

ehhehehehe
Back to top Go down
Rayz-HWC
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2280
Location : Malaysia, KL
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 pm

bro eight...you not the only one who tot of that leh...if u notice those *special/nice plates all SOLD dy long gone...only can see on eBay now

_________________
Rayz-HWC

Happy Hunting!! Have A Great Day!

~tRY NOt tO bECoME a MaN Of SuCCeSS, bUt RatHEr tO BeCOmE a MaN OF VaLuE~
Back to top Go down
sahama
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16149
Age : 58
Location : Johor Bahru Johor
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 am


See Sultan Johor letak plat WWW1 ni kat kereta mewahnya.. he he.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kitzakuan1968.blogspot.com/
wildspirit
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3923
Location : Wad psikitri
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 am

Ye la bang, new plate no must come with new vehicle, small taikor like my boss buying some 8888 he put to Honda EX5, tak kan sultan nak hantar plate tu dgn EX5, nanti kuar Rolls Royce baru dia barulah dia transfer. Keta ni dia nak bg abg kot Razz
Anyway nk hantar surat kt sultan, boleh tak mintak menghadap , ataupun kalau jumpa dia dlm masjid boleh tak bg dia ..protokol salah tak ... dah 2-3 kali gak sembahyang dgn dia.
Back to top Go down
sahama
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16149
Age : 58
Location : Johor Bahru Johor
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 am

wildspirit wrote:
Ye la bang, new plate no must come with new vehicle, small taikor like my boss buying some 8888 he put to Honda EX5, tak kan sultan nak hantar plate tu dgn EX5, nanti kuar Rolls Royce baru dia barulah dia transfer. Keta ni dia nak bg abg kot Razz
Anyway nk hantar surat kt sultan, boleh tak mintak menghadap , ataupun kalau jumpa dia dlm masjid boleh tak bg dia ..protokol salah tak ... dah 2-3 kali gak sembahyang dgn dia.

Permintaan tuan dimakbulkan datang pagi ini ke Istana Pelangi JB, SI sudi mencemar duli berjumpa rakyat. Di sana ada bermacam-macam kereta yang boleh tengok. Proton & Mitsubishi 4WD ada berbelas-belas. Anyway, I di Singapore today.


Back to top Go down
http://kitzakuan1968.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Registration plate 'WWW' results   

Back to top Go down
 
Registration plate 'WWW' results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HWCMalaysia.com Message Boards :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: