HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:47 pm

I manage to get this Batmobile, but i have no idea which series it's come from,
do any one know this Batmobile is from which series??

Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
chee keng hong
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 15327
Location : Penghujung Benua Asia
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 am

Wow! Welcome back...bro. Long time didn't heard from u. Btw....nice bat mobile there. Any to spare??? drool
Back to top Go down
http://my hobbiescorner - http://www.ronnychee96.blogspot.com/
xeifu
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2974
Location : Moscow
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 am

very nice... need this!!
Back to top Go down
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 am

chee keng hong wrote:
Wow! Welcome back...bro. Long time didn't heard from u. Btw....nice bat mobile there. Any to spare??? drool
Ha ha ha! Ya,long time didn't login,since after my birthday.
Do you have any idea about this Batmobile?
Actually they are still not yet in my hand, still on the way. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 am

xeifu wrote:
very nice... need this!!
You need this?
Emmmmm......the price is not really that cheap,
how much can you guess? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
xeifu
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2974
Location : Moscow
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 am

cooolman wrote:
xeifu wrote:
very nice... need this!!
You need this?
Emmmmm......the price is not really that cheap,
how much can you guess? Wink

emmmm....pm me...hehehe
Back to top Go down
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:48 am

xeifu wrote:
cooolman wrote:
xeifu wrote:
very nice... need this!!
You need this?
Emmmmm......the price is not really that cheap,
how much can you guess? Wink

emmmm....pm me...hehehe
Still can't tell bro,because i still don't know how many pieces i can get,
i order more then 10 pieces, in the end may be 5 pieces only.
So i have to wait for the stock arrive then only know how much it will cost.

By the way,do you have any idea about this Batmobile?
Is it Prototype??
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
wildspirit
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3923
Location : Wad psikitri
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 am

Welcome back bro..seems now more time after weekly busy sold out business...very good for you! Wanna sell ahh that BM. Seem that BM coming from oil can hmm
Back to top Go down
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am

wildspirit wrote:
Welcome back bro..seems now more time after weekly busy sold out business...very good for you! Wanna sell ahh that BM. Seem that BM coming from oil can hmm
Coming out from Oil Can??
What this means??? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
undercoverbrother
Active HWCM Member


Male Number of posts : 1595
Age : 33
Location : Under Cover
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 am

If you're asking whether this exact variant you're showing is something new i'm not hundred percent sure on that, but if you're wondering whether this casting itself is something totally new then nope, this definitely not a so called 'prototype'.

2004 mainline there's the '89 Batmobile the Michael Keaton one, this supposed to be higher end one also released that same year.

Came in single boxset (100%), then 2 pack boxset (with shield batmobile), then like wildsiprit mentioned the oil cans. The thing is there's 2 version of oil cans one of them definitely have gold rims and bluish, seems to match your pics but can't be sure cause don't have that oil can with me to compare.

Btw you got something missing..
Back to top Go down
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 am

undercoverbrother wrote:
If you're asking whether this exact variant you're showing is something new i'm not hundred percent sure on that, but if you're wondering whether this casting itself is something totally new then nope, this definitely not a so called 'prototype'.

2004 mainline there's the '89 Batmobile the Michael Keaton one, this supposed to be higher end one also released that same year.

Came in single boxset (100%), then 2 pack boxset (with shield batmobile), then like wildsiprit mentioned the oil cans. The thing is there's 2 version of oil cans one of them definitely have gold rims and bluish, seems to match your pics but can't be sure cause don't have that oil can with me to compare.

Btw you got something missing..
Thank you for the info, i think you are right, this BM is from 100% series.
But i search through ebay.com and google, never show up this color, only got the full mat black version.
May be this is the Error or rejected item?

Ya, i knew there is something missing, the driving seat cover, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
undercoverbrother
Active HWCM Member


Male Number of posts : 1595
Age : 33
Location : Under Cover
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 am

cooolman wrote:
Thank you for the info, i think you are right, this BM is from 100% series.
But i search through ebay.com and google, never show up this color, only got the full mat black version.
May be this is the Error or rejected item?

Ya, i knew there is something missing, the driving seat cover, right?

Like i said the 2nd oil can is indeed BLUE and gold rim, so highly likely can be that oil can.

Possibility is there but only reason i can't fully confirm is because i don't have that oil can in hand to check, cause tiny difference can make them different series altogether. Just take the same but mainline version for example, i can find 3 batmobile same black color same wheel yet all 3 of them from different series. So if somehow that batmobile you have varies slightly from the oil can then yeah, it could be some upcoming series unheard of..
Back to top Go down
matbear82
Active HWCM Member


Male Number of posts : 1624
Age : 103
Location : bandar baru bangi
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:50 pm

pergh... lawa tul batmobile ngan tayar kaler gold... nnt kalau stok sampai kasik roger... pm harga skali ok... nak pegang... Razz
Back to top Go down
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 pm

matbear82 wrote:
pergh... lawa tul batmobile ngan tayar kaler gold... nnt kalau stok sampai kasik roger... pm harga skali ok... nak pegang... Razz
ha ha ha,ok ok,sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
cooolman
Active HWCM Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1858
Age : 43
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:33 pm


Alright, i get what you means,thanks bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hwc.com.my
superxboy
Active HWCM Member


Male Number of posts : 188
Age : 38
Location : KL
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 pm

from here:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1:64 Batmobile Prototype??   

Back to top Go down
 
1:64 Batmobile Prototype??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HWCMalaysia.com Message Boards :: General Discussions (HW ONLY) :: HW Discussions-
Jump to: